Ultima 5 for TI Calculators
[flickr size=”small” float=”left”]5353135710[/flickr]
Produced by: David Randall
Website: Ultima 5 for TI Calculators
* Ultima 5 for TI-89 and TI-89 Titanium (852.0 KiB, 995 hits)
* Ultima 5 for TI-92 Beta 0.99 (898.4 KiB, 924 hits)
An ambitious project to port Ultima 5 to the Texas Instruments 68K programmable calculators, this remake took a little over a year to reach completion, but as of June 2008 it is done and in open release.
This remake has many features, some new to Ultima 5 (e.g. not a part of the original title), which include:
- 512 tiles, 11×11 pixels and 4 colors. The original tiles were 16×16 pixels and 16 colors.
- 2 world maps (each with a size of 256×256 tiles)
- 32 multi level towns (each level size 32×32 tiles)
- 8 multi level dungeons
- about 150 NPC (non-playable characters) each NPC has a unique daily schedule and conversation script.
- 400 hours of game play(!!)